HAPI LGBTQ support group
RSVP for our INFO SESSION to learn more!
Thursday, May 12th at 5:30pm
995 University Ave West, #215
St. Paul, MN 55104
SOY is partnering with RECLAIM! to hold a support group specifically for HAPI LGBTQ youth ages 18 to 24. Group members will come up with relevant topics to discuss and may address issues such as: coming out, identity exploration, transitioning, body dysmorphia, mental health, discrimination based on sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and more. Co-facilitators, Liana Yang and Tito Catuncan, will also provide some education on topics chosen by group members.
Who should join?
- You must be Hmong and/or Asian Pacific Islander and Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer or Questioning
- You must be 18-24 years old.
- If you want to build a community of supportive HAPI LGBTQ peers.
- If you want to explore issues relating to coming out, identity exploration, transitioning, mental health, race, gender, sexuality, and more.
- If you are personally struggling with sexuality and/or gender identity.
- If you want to develop your understanding of self, personal identity, and how it relates our communities and to the world.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please fill out the form below or contact Felicia Sy at RECLAIM! by phone at 612-467-9496 or email email@example.com